Saturday, March 1, 2008

Spring Dreaming











It's Saturday and the sun is out and I can see blue skies! Noelle finished her bath and wanted to put her new easter dress on today! I know the bonnet is over the top, definately litttle house on the prarie! But she picked out the dress by herself and I think it was the bonnet that made the sell! They had much cuter dresses with matching litle baby doll dresses instead of bonnets and I really tried to talk her into that but she wanted the hat!! You can see Mack definately has the life! Isn't he a beautiful dog! Gotta go enjoy this beautiful day before the snow comes back tomorow night! We are headed to the dog park! And next week we go to Pheonix and hopefully when we get home, it will be spring! Oh, Laura before I forget, can you put a link to our blog on yours because Jeannie mentioned that would be nice so she could toggle back and forth. I bet Mimi and her sisters would like that too! I don't know how to, do you?

1 comment:

Laura said...

I actually already did that!!! Taken care of. I think the dress is adorable.