Friday, March 14, 2008


I told you Derek was a budding photographer! He was so proud of this picture he wanted to send it to my parents last night! I told him if we waited I would put it on the blog so Mimi, Laura and Jeannie and Dan, etc could see it! This is his new tooth coming in! I guess that is obvious!!! He took this picture with his phone in the car last night! I went for a run. Heather I am taking your advice and getting back into running has not been as hard this time. I guess because the weather has been so nice and I am just happy to be outside. I will tell you running on the beach is way better!!! There are a lot of hills around here. Derek rode with me to clock the distance that I had been running and I could have sworn it had to be 5 miles-it was only 3!!! But considering part of the way is straight up hill, I'm going to give myself credit for 5!! Jeff reminded me that 3.2 or something like that is a 5k! The last 5k I ran was for the firefighters in Norfolk, VA and that was a loong time ago!! Well Derek is enjoying running to school. Noelle has gotten smart and she asks to take the stroller when we go to school! But Derek runs the whole way to school with Mack! We have all become couch potatoes this winter so I think Derek needs the exercise too!! He seems to enjoy it. OK, I've got to go referee. The kids are arguing who woke up first! Seriously, does it really matter. I am starting to think my parents had the right idea just to have one child!! I never argued with anyone this early in the morning!!! Well, I take that back, maybe I did argue with you mom!

No comments: