Monday, March 10, 2008

Too Many Monsters


OK my house was a revolving door yesterday! The weather was nice and all the neighborhood kids migrated to my house! Maybe because all the other moms kick them out or maybe because they know I'm a sucker and I'll give in to their persistant pleas for food! Smoothies are the big hit at my house! I always have frozen berries in the freezer and then I don't feel so bad about the other junk I give them!! Oh well I like having them-I think it gives me an excuse to be a kid without looking rediculous! Yes, I still love to ride a skateboard!!! Avery, the little girl on the drums reminds me so much of myself! My neighbor was a boy and I always had to do the boy things just to hang out with him! It was more likely for me to ride a skateboard or play basketball than to get him to play dolls!! Derek is getting really good at the skateboard. We set up a small ramp yesterday and he is attempting it! Noelle can run over it with the best of them!!

No comments: