Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Most Important Monster



Our kids talk non-stop! Jeff says that is a sign of intelligence! Well it's making me crazy and I'm loosing my mind! This morning Mack is squeaking his toy and the kids are loud so I am going to make this quick so I can retreat to the peace of a shower! For those of you that know teddy, you can see his is still around and buckled in safely! That is my new car they are squeezed into! When Jeff got his new radio show in KC he had to give his company car back to the drug co. He wanted a small commuter car so I twisted his arm into the Acura because they had a great deal on it and it was so cute! He hated it so that worked out for me! I got the new car and stuck him with the Jeep! I know, the Jeep is not a small commuter car!! I think after driving a small car he changed his mind about wanting one!

1 comment:

ChickJax said...

What no micro mini-van? ha ha! Gotta love your sense of humor sometimes. By the way it's a hybird/crossover. It's saves us on gas too! Sweet!