Friday, March 21, 2008

Spring Break Means More Monster


Seriously, they are coming out of the woods and there are so many off them! Yesterday the normal neighborhood gang was at my house and I had pinky sweared with Derek that he could have a play date, too! Luckily he wanted one of his girlfriends Madeline to come over. She is sweet and shy so we sent the neighborhood monsters home when she came over! Today calvin, the biggest moster of all, stopped by with his dad. I think his dad knew we would invite him to stay if they stopped! I bet he was ready to have a break! He is in Derek's kindergarden class and he is all little boy! I looked out in the back yard and he had a pot in his hand aimed and ready to throw!!!! Little red-headed Eddie Haskell (remember from Leave it to Beaver?)! Enjoy the pics dad! My mom is coming tomorrow and I know it is hard on my dad to stay back in NC so we will keep you posted with lots of new pictures this weekend! I finally figured out why my phone is recording video in blue. Hopefully this will be the last blue video!


No comments: