Friday, March 7, 2008

Cookie Monster


Does she look quilty or what? It is snowing again today and it is suppose to 18degrees by 4:00! My girlfriend Natalie emailed me some motivation this morning! Nat, it's too cold to even walk here!!!! Mom says they have daffodils already in NC! Noelle wanted to make cookies today and I wasn't really in the mood to make a mess of the kitchen so I went on-line to find an easy recipe and this one is a keeper because it's sooo easy! I want to share it because it is so easy even the dads can do this! 1cup peanut butter, 1 cup sugar and one egg. Mix together and put by the spoonful onto baking sheet. You can press little fork marks into them, Noelle enjoyed that! Bake at 350 for 10min. They are thin and chewy but so easy and the kids loved them! I know I haven't put many pictures of Derek lately but he is not standing still long enough! If the weather is nice this weekend, it's suppose to be at least 40, I am going to take them to the zoo. He needs to burn off some energy!

1 comment:

ChickJax said...

Yeah I told you my flowers were blooming. My Tulips are coming up now!! If it makes you feel better it was colish here today (in the 40's), thats warm to you though. I have my Great Grandmother recipe for PB cookies that is awesome is you want it. Your recipe sounds awesome and quick! I'm gonna try it.