Sunday, March 2, 2008

Monsters Can Go Fly a Kite







The cold front is literally blowing in! We are trying to soak up as much warm weather as we can! I woke up at 6 this morning and cleaned the house because I did not want to miss a minute of this beautiful day! It was warm when I let mack oout first thing today! We had to go fly kites in our neighbors yard because we have 13 trees in our yard and it was impossible to dodge them all! For those of you that have never seen our house, you can see our behind Noelle. And for those that know the story of the biggest monster getting sidewalks, you can see those beind Noelle, too! They came in very handy today-especially when a car came tearing down the road, I was glad the kids were on the sidewalk! (I fought the city pretty hard to get sidewalks put in, I think they gave them to me to get me to go away! I showed up at all of their meetings untill the city commissioners said uncle!) OK, I'm going back outside to finish enjoying this great day! I hope you guys are having a great weekend whereever you are from Florida to Minnesota.

No comments: