Friday, March 28, 2008

Are Dinosaurs Monsters?






















We found huge dinosaurs last night! We have this awesome restaurant called T-Rex Cafe in KC! I don't know maybe it is a chain now but I have only seen the one in KC. Nat, Jax would absolutely love it! They have life size dinosaurs throughout that move, meteor showers, underwater creatures, frozen tundra creatures- all his imagination could handle!! You can tell by the pictures that the kids had fun! My mom had fun too! Noelle is still afraid of the dinosaurs because they are so big! I told her that they don't eat litle girls that wear pink hats so she kept her hat on all night until her mean big brother took it from her and she shrieked in fear!!! I couldn't help but laugh!

1 comment:

ChickJax said...

I want to eat there too!! Jax would love it. He would be freaking out. Looks like you guys had a blast! I swear your Mom still looks the same as she did when we were in high school, so beautiful!