Thursday, March 20, 2008

Monster Hair







So sorry I haven't blogged this week! I mentioned I was interviewing and I drove to and from St. Louis on Monday-that was a long day in the car!! I think I needed all day Tuesday to recoop!! The good news is I got a nice offer. I am waiting to see what happens with Wyeth before I give my notice. My boss was let go this week! :( The crazy thing is I am still getting calls from other companies that I may be more interested in. Maybe things will work out even better than I planned! Mimi if your reading this, the book Who Moved My Cheese is really helping me through the lay-offs with Wyeth! I'm not hemming and hawing!!! Definately looking for new cheese!






OK by now you are probably wondering why I have posted these pictures of my gorgeous husband taking pictures of himself! Don't worry he has good reasons! The first reson is I was too tired last night to get off the couch and take his picture!!! The real reason is for sweet Jackson, my nephew! Jackson was very young when I started dating Jeff. He came to NC to visit and I have to admit I was a little freaked out because he looked like he could be Jeff's son! He is following right in Jeff's footprints, cubs fan, drummer and now he wants his hair to look like Jeff's!!!! I think we should be worried!






Jack, there are so many hairstyles, are you sure you want this one!! How bout Brad Pitts! Thats a cool do! Good luck on your quest, the good news is you have good genes on your side. I checked out your great grand dad McCarragher's hair and your Papa has great hair too so you should be able to grow some good dreads and keep them for a long time!!

No comments: