Saturday, March 15, 2008

And They Were Swinging







Jeff is getting brownie points for being a great dad today! He decided to hang a real swing for the kids! I tried to make one last year and it has served its purpose but this one is definately better! The swing I made was just a piece of lumber and yellow string! It never swang straight and it knocked a few people out that came into its path!! Just kidding-but it could have! I am getting Jeff out tonight! He is kicking and screaming but he is going to the county bar!! His buddy Kevin who is the sports anchor here in Lawrence and his girlfriend Rebecca have teamed up with me to get the stick-in-the-mud out for fun!!! Rebecca and I have really become close lately because we have so much in common! She is a scientist who developed drugs and now she is a sales rep that sells to Pharma cos! And he is a sports journalist-crazy coincidence! It's fun though because she knows a lot about the inside pharma stuff and can carry on an intelligent conversation with me while the boys watch sports!! We'll see how tonight goes at the country bar! It at least should be a good laugh! I have my final interview with Sanofi Monday in St. Louis! Wish me luck!

No comments: