Thursday, March 13, 2008

Sleepy Monsters


Mack woke us all up barking this morning at 6! I took a quick picture of the kids, sorry it's not very good! I didn't blog yesterday and I'm sure my dad needs his blog fix for the day! A bad picture is better than no picture, right? Jeff brought Derek a Cardinals Jersey home from Arizona and I had to pry it off of him-finally today he is back to his Royals gear. He is really starting to get into sports. He likes watching it on TV now! His favorite is Nascar!!! He takes his matchbox cars and races them. It would be cute if he didn't constantly ask me who I was cheering for. It's usually Jimmy Johnson or Jeff Gordon! The only problem is his races last 20 seconds so I am asked every 30 seconds who I am cheering for! And I get a constant play-by-play of how the cars are doing!!! He gets that naturally from his dad being a play-by-play guy for so long!!! Noelle dressed herself this morning and of course she has on her flip flops that jeff brought her from Arizona! To bad the weather will be back in the 40s this weekend, she has actually been able to wear the flip flops here lately. It has been in the 60s the last few days and I have noticed some of my bulbs are trying to come up-but its suppose to snow again this weekend!!!! Just a small chance but definately rain and low 40s! Have a great day!!!

No comments: