Friday, February 29, 2008

Mack Attack







Today started a little crazy. I had to be in KC by 9 for my second interview with Sanofi Aventis. It went really well but I was glad to get hojme this afternoon and play with the kids outside because it is 55 degrees! 2moro it is suppose to be 65! And then it is suppose to snow on Monday! The weather in Kansas is bizzare to say the least! Oh well, at least its not tornado season! Is that looking on the bright side?? Well you can see from the pics I tok this afternoon, we have more monsters at the house. Our house is the neighborhood hangout but considering my kids are the youngest, I'm happy with that! I need to keep the older boys in ear shot! Can you believe the oldest in these pics is 11 and he has already been through sex ed at school! My babysitter calls mack, mack attack because he attacks with big slobbery kisses!!

No comments: