Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Monster for Sale


Does anybody need a 6 month old lab? I think he finally did it yesterday! He was outside and got into our neighbors trash and through it all over their front yard and our back yard! Jeff was nice enough to help me clean it up but after we were done he said can I place an ad in the paper now! I probably shouldn't put monster for sale in the paper! "Sweet lab puppy free to loving home." That he will destroy! Oh yea, I should probably leave that out too! I think cleaning up our neighbors trash was more information than I wanted to know about them!! All in a day of fun around our house!

1 comment:

ChickJax said...

Amy this is a lab for ya. When Kaiser was still alive he used to get into the bags of used cat liter and we would find it all over the house. I would cry..made me so mad!