Friday, February 22, 2008

Wild Ones Day 2




Well who knows how long I can actually keep this blog going but it is day two-day one for you guys because I am sending the site address out to day. I had to make sure I could figure out how to do it every day! Derek had a buddy spend the night last night. We had snow again yesterday! A girl from the south should not move to the midwest the snow is starting to get to me. I don't like to go out in it. I finally ventured out last night to go to the gym and the Jeep slid all over the road! Now I understand the importance of 4 wheel drive-too bad I don't have it on the Jeep! So with the snow yesterday and Derek didn't have school because of parent-teacher conferences, he was bouncing off the walls! By the way he Derek got rave reviews from his teacher! We called Zimmer to come over and they built forts and entertained each other. Noelle felt left out but she snuggled on the couch with her daddy to watch American Idol! The boys slept in until 4:45AM! They were quickly sent to the basement to play! They are standing here now watching my every move because I have promised them chocolate chip pancakes when I am done! I hope you like the new blog. I know two people that will check it daily and that is my parents!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so glad you have joined the blog family! It is a great way for us to keep up with you guys!

Lots of love,
The McKeatings

Laura said...

And Me!! Don't forget me! I'll check it everyday!!!

Unknown said...

Please keep up blogging. I really do look forward to it. I miss you guys so much. Give my hugs and kisses to the Noelle and Derek for me. Oh my goodness Amy I have been in the Midwest all of my life and I am not used to this winter weather. I am a warm weather type of girl and waiting impatiently for the summer to arrive. Spring anything above 10 degrees would be nice.