Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Wild Ones Day 6




Well I didn't take any new pictures yesterday but I don't want to skip a day on my blog so I am going to post some oldies but goodies.
This is a typical morning in our house. Derek is on the phone, Mack is on the couch and Noelle is being a complete angel! Yes that is a cast she has on her leg. Mack broke her leg accidently of course! She was such a trooper. She had the cast on for 5 weeks. At first she could not decide between pink and purple so they gave her both! She was so upset when they had to take it off! Now they have washable cast that you can put them right in the bathtub. It wasn't that bad having her in the cast. It didn't slow her down at all! She was still dancing to fergie the whole time!

I just think the other picture should be on a McDonald's ad somewhere!

Derek is learning how to read and write in kindergarten and I had such a proud and upset moment all wrapped into one this past weekend. We were out to eat with my in-laws and Derek is writing on a to-go menu. He wrote his first sentence "My mom is fat." I was so proud and so mad all in the same breathe. Jeff recovered for him quickly saving he spelt it wrong he meant PHAT! But Derek later told me he meant when I was pregnant with Noelle. Smooth recovery! Parenting is so fun!

3 comments:

Laura said...

you just gotta love them...

ChickJax said...

I am rolling on the floor right about now. Jaxon told me once (all my 115 pounds) that I had a big belly and Jason had a good laugh. I was so mad that I was in the mirror for a week checking myself out, he claimed that I had another baby in there too! Kids!

Daniel said...

I've heard you are also nis, Amy.