Monday, February 25, 2008

Wild Things Day 5

Noelle loves Fergie! She knows every word and she even has the dance moves down! She loves to watch the videos on youtube. This is her singing Big Girls Don't Cry. But my favorite is when she sings Fergalicious and she sings "make the boys go loco!" Grandma Mimi could not believe she knew the words to a Maroon 5 song too! Our kids listen to our music. It is either that or us listening to Barney! Obvious choice!

You can see why the kids love their uncle Dan! Jeannie and Dan don't have kids yet-baby on the way, but none yet! They are practicing with ours! I think Dan and Jeannie were happy to get back to their quiet lives yesterday!

I decided to try videos today. We will see if it works! I took thje videos with my cell, so not the best quality and there is too much light coming through the big windows but you get the idea! I'm glad you cant see all the fingerprints on the windows! I love the comments! Yes Havah I get up at 5!! Jeff is doing a new talk radio show and he leaves at 4:45Am and the kids usually wake up soon there after! I can't remember the last time I slept in. I am headed to Arizona for spring training and I am so excited I want to soak up the warm weather and sleep in! Have a great day and keep the comments coming!

No comments: