Thursday, February 28, 2008

Another Day with the Monsters




Yesterday was a long day. Finally around dinner, Jeff could tell I was exhausted from the kids and he said do you wanna get a babysitter and go out! He knows me well. We called a young girl from 2 doors down and she came right over. He took me to a great restaurant called Ten in Lawrence. It is nice over priced italian but they have a great wine deal on Wedesdays. $15 bottle of italian wine and it was one of the beter wines I've tried in a while. It was very smooth. This restaurant has window seating and sits up high on Mass St. for those of you that don't know Lawrence but know UNCC, Mass St. is like Franklin St. It is so fun to watch the people walking by. When the college students started gathering at the bar, we knew it was time for the old people to go home! After a bottle of wine and a nice meal the kids were in bed and I didn't have to do dinner dishes!

Noelle got dressed all by herself this morning in her pretty easter dress from last year! I'm not sure what she is planing for the day, but she is ready with her shoes on to go somewhere! Maybe I should follow her lead and get dressed up and see where the day takes us! Maybe we can start a new trend of housewives dressing up to do laundry and vacuum! Lucy use to put on her best dresses and clean the apartment for Ricky! And it is a lot more fun than sweat pants! There is a new perfume that I have been wanting. Maybe we can get dressed up and go have lunch in Kansas City at the mall! Every girl on this site shoud try this perfume it is my new favorite. It is called Be Delicious by DKNY and it comes in a green bottle that is shaped like an apple. Dan, I don't think it would smell good on you but maybe you can get it for Jeannie!

No comments: