Saturday, February 23, 2008

Wild Ones Day 3




Well Derek finally lost his first tooth! It was hanging by a thread and I would not pull it because I don't do well with blood, especially my baby's! His Papa from Iowa came last night and pulled it-no blood, no crying!! The tooth fairy brought him 4 quarters!
One of my best girlfriends, Natalie, is a year younger than me and still modeling! After 2 kids! It was so funny, she sent an email to me with a novel written and a picture that was title lily plays poker,or something like that! Anyway, I open the picture and it is a gorgeous picture of Natalie, not her baby Lily. So I sent her a reply, saying dumb as_ you sent a picture of yourself! She replyed back, dumb as_did you read the f---n email!! She so busted me for not reading the email because if I would have read the entire novel it said she was copying a picture from her latest modeling shoot with Wrangler! Sorry Nat! So thank you for actually reading my blog! Nat and I have been friends since 10th grade! I have a picture of us in Myrtle Beach laying out after her high school graduation and I swear she is prettier now at 33 than she was at 18! Me, I was way cuter at 19! I am so proud of her for continuing to follow her dreams!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Okay so I noticed you post really early in the morning what are you doing up that early? And Congrads to the little man for the losing his first tooth... he will be missing all of his front teeth before he knows it. And tell him to get on the tooth fairy about only leaving him four quarters thats how much I got when I lost my teeth ;)

Catch the Coach said...

Finally had a minute to open the blog and am so glad that we can keep up with you guys. Sorry for the snow, everybody here is playing golf today. The cabin fever tournament!! Check out the McKeating Blog and Erin's blog to keep up with us. Love to all of you, we will be in the area in early June when Erin gets back from Iraq, maybe we can do a drive by hi this time. Mike H.

ChickJax said...

Whatever Amy!! You are the most beautiful person I know, not to mention the sweetest and the best friend EVER! You are cuter now then you were at 19! I love the blog it helps me keep up with the kids and you guys too:) Thanks for the shout out though.
I love you.
Natalie