Thursday, April 24, 2008











OK so i have been very slack in April but I finally feel like I can breathe with the new job. I worked late last night on my computer so I decided to goof off this morning and take some new pictures of the kids! This may be the last blog until June. I leave for Vegas next week and NJ the following week. The good news is I plan to see my one of my best friend's new baby while I am in NJ. She lives outside of Philly in a beautiful town called Bren Mawr-anyway it should be a quick train ride to see her on the weekend. Her baby was born last Wed. and he was only 5+pounds. He was born early, so i'm hoping he will still be tiny when I get to see him!! Enjoy the pictures of the kids. They are growing so fast!

1 comment:

ChickJax said...

Love the new pics of the kids. They are awesome!!
By the way, Lily's birthday was last Wednesday also!! Sh was early too (almost 3 weeks), but she was 7 lbs for being early, so she was kind of big I guess. Oh I love new babies, they are so sweet and tiny!!
Nat