Wednesday, April 2, 2008

My Brain Hurts

So today I learned to much about the circulatory system and how blod clots!! It's not enough to have to learn that the blood leaves the heart & lungs and takes the oxygenated blood to the tissues, I have to know every artery on the way!!! And every vein on the way back and it's not enough to know that platelets cause clots but I have to know how platelets are formed and every protein and enzyme in the process! I am a little overwhelmed!! I guess its good that I get paid to learn all this! The kids had a friend over this morning and they chalked every brick along the sidewalk!!! I think it actually looks nice! Derek was standing beside the for sale sign this afternoon! I think sales is in his blood-he gets it naturally from me!!! It may work to have a cute kid standing beside the sign because a young girl drove by and wrote the number down!

1 comment:

ChickJax said...

Jax might can teach you a thing or two about that. His obsession is the body. He can actually tell you how the liver functions. Yeah, it is creppy and cool all at the same time and he is only in first grade. It's called Science and Technology School!!
Derek is so adorable!! We miss you guys!!