Thursday, July 10, 2008

The Monsters R Still Playing!



Hi Guys! Sorry I have been a bad blogger! Work is finally starting to get easier! I actually feel like I am starting to make since when I talk to Cardiologist! And I am starting to get in a routine. For those that don't know, Derek was biten by a brown recluse spider and ended up in the ER. He is fine now-just really freaked me out! He had a nasty bite on his stomach and a poisonous line came out of the bite and went all the way up to his heart. It turned black and blue and got real ugly. Now things are calm and the kids are up to their old tricks. Derek rigged this wagon pully up tonight and I wasn't sure if I should laugh and go get the camera or tell him to stop because it was dangerous. It only got a little scary when he tried to take her down a hill and the wagon caught up to the 4wheeler! They were having so much fun I didn't have the heart to make them stop. I hope you are all well.

No comments: